Something hidden
a simple puzzle, reflections when a fish got crushed by colored stones and died
Dawn at the beginning of time, it existed
End to all things, ever created
Steering all before, destroying all behind
Till things are no more, beyond mortal minds
I stand knocking, on the gates of infinity
Not knowing, thinking it is I
Yet, it is not I, never I
It is something, between the lines
Something hidden
Dawn at the beginning of time, it existed
End to all things, ever created
Steering all before, destroying all behind
Till things are no more, beyond mortal minds
I stand knocking, on the gates of infinity
Not knowing, thinking it is I
Yet, it is not I, never I
It is something, between the lines
Something hidden


3 Comments:
hey u say it's a simple puzzle.. not exactly simple u noe? or maybe it's juz me... :'(
Its not a puzzle, its an acronym: DESTINY.
presto;>
Post a Comment
<< Home