Bed Of Roses
something I have to tell myself
I lie now, on a bed of roses
Glory one side, joy the other
Arousing me with, their scent and kisses
A grotesque orgy, an addict sated
The bed of roses, a reed of thorns,
Which precariously with balance, we all stay on
But now she tilts and now she stretches,
Glory and joy, lustful and amorous
Glory gets drunk, on wine fermented
Glory tickles joy, and so she tingled
They rock the bed, all three of us nestled
And we bleed and cry, as roses become blooded
Bed of roses
I lie now, on a bed of roses
Glory one side, joy the other
Arousing me with, their scent and kisses
A grotesque orgy, an addict sated
The bed of roses, a reed of thorns,
Which precariously with balance, we all stay on
But now she tilts and now she stretches,
Glory and joy, lustful and amorous
Glory gets drunk, on wine fermented
Glory tickles joy, and so she tingled
They rock the bed, all three of us nestled
And we bleed and cry, as roses become blooded
Bed of roses


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home