Feeding the birds
Feed the birds, I was told,
By people wise, by people old
For you aspire, and so you dream
Towards one end, it surely leans
So I climb, the highest peak,
For glory and honor, I fervently seek
Where I do reach, the place above,
Beyond all men, beyond mortal love
And so I stand, and so I lay
So for mortal dreams, my life I gave
At the beginning, the wise did say
Now among the clouds, I finally lay
Beyond all men, beyond all others
A decaying me, as they peck and flutter
Feeding the birds
By people wise, by people old
For you aspire, and so you dream
Towards one end, it surely leans
So I climb, the highest peak,
For glory and honor, I fervently seek
Where I do reach, the place above,
Beyond all men, beyond mortal love
And so I stand, and so I lay
So for mortal dreams, my life I gave
At the beginning, the wise did say
Now among the clouds, I finally lay
Beyond all men, beyond all others
A decaying me, as they peck and flutter
Feeding the birds


5 Comments:
wow i like how u designed tis poem, the tone n content of it didnt give a hint of the ending to come, its a nice twist to it. i also like the way u use "feeding the birds" to mean two v different things. great.
wan hui missed my pt though...she thut i was writing bout a from of burial in tibet..the tian zang
sorrie la.. my english not gd ma.. :'(
its ok la;>
ur el not lousy dun worry....its just u r dan chun....its a good thing;>
ehz... dan chun oso not v gd ah... get conned by pple sometimes :(
Post a Comment
<< Home