The soul's insomnia
Fiery dawn rises from blue sea
The world awaits a new decree
Souls writhe in tormenting insomnia
Born of material myopia
Soul and body spirit and flesh
Missing teleology’s caress
Spirit is forever the flesh a fizzle
Trivial tears fall in cataclysmic drizzle
Body and mind duality unite
I think, and save me it might
Yet though I am, I am still blind
Blind to this blinding light
World is a fizzle the spirit immortal
Yet collapsing still in mortal falter
Soul and body spirit and flesh
Life is transient yet death is no rest
The soul’s insomnia
The world awaits a new decree
Souls writhe in tormenting insomnia
Born of material myopia
Soul and body spirit and flesh
Missing teleology’s caress
Spirit is forever the flesh a fizzle
Trivial tears fall in cataclysmic drizzle
Body and mind duality unite
I think, and save me it might
Yet though I am, I am still blind
Blind to this blinding light
World is a fizzle the spirit immortal
Yet collapsing still in mortal falter
Soul and body spirit and flesh
Life is transient yet death is no rest
The soul’s insomnia


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home