Thursday, March 17, 2005

A love poem

I open my eyes and dread the light
The light makes clear that out of sight
In dreams of night I have lived in sleep
In silence of twilight a secret I keep
A secret within of you and me
Another world we were that is not to be
In dreams of night in another time
A time where awake I fail to find

I have held your hand and drew you close
In embrace we have joined our kindred souls
In a time and world of you and I
Where worries and fears cause not us sigh
This time and world I live each night
In sleep in dreams I hold you tight

My eyes open to the cruel sun
Daylight stops me as I try to run
In waking in torment each day I die
In sleep in sweetness I live my lie

1 Comments:

Blogger crescent moon said...

interestin analogy
white sheep.....i am defintily not a white sheep though haha;>

March 17, 2005 at 11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home